top of page
- Rescue at-risk dogs from local shelters for the sole purpose of finding them loving, forever homes.
- Offer volunteer opportunities to members of the community, both young and not-so-young.
- Provide support programs and services through collaboration with other animal service groups dedicated to the health and well-being of animals.
- Help decrease the number of pets scheduled to be euthanized by mandatory sterilization prior to formal adoption.
- Work towards ending pet abandonment and endless dumping
- Educate children about the value of animals and how they can enhance our lives through responsible care and nurturing.
- Offer the experience of unconditional love by providing a safe, comfortable and non-threatening environment to the animals in our care.
bottom of page